1 IICRC CEC Water Mitigation and Documentation: Meters are important instruments in the process of managing and mitigating water and moisture-related damage and issues. This introductory course gives you the knowledge and understanding of how meters works and the appropriate applications.
This one-hour self-paced course will teach you how to use invasive and non-invasive moisture meters including how they work and the materials and scenarios to which they apply.
Why Take this Course
- Meters are critical of finding water and moisture-related issues
- Meters allow you to manage and verify the drying process and progress
- Meters allow you to evaluate and manage a healthy indoor air environment
- Meters give you the data to properly document and communicate drying, inspection, and evaluation activities
Who should take this Course?
This class is ideal for anyone working in or with industries related to the built environment including but not limited to: Restoration, Facilities & Building Management, Janitorial, Construction, Architects, & Engineers
Instructor: Chuck Boutall
- Thermo-Hygrometers: Using and Choosing
- What a Moisture Meter is and How it Works
- Common Mistakes of Moisture Meters – They don’t even Measure Moisture
- Metering Techniques and Important Information Regarding Moisture Content of Common Building Materials
You must earn an 80% or higher to receive your certificate!