3 IICRC CEC - In this course, you’ll learn a simple process to create powerful goals for each of the departments within a restoration business. We’ll discuss ideas for action items in each functional department in a typical restoration business and the student will prioritize the areas they would like to experience improvement. We’ll pare down the list of initiatives to a manageable size and define specific and measurable goals around these initiatives. Next, we will teach the use of a spreadsheet to track the team’s progress and finally, we’ll discuss the importance of a meeting rhythm to ensure accountability of the team members and success of the plan.
Learn a simple framework for creating a powerful set of goals to help restoration businesses advance in terms of revenue, safety, on the job effectiveness, financial performance, and employee development.
Learn More About this Course: Preview Video
- Organizational Charts - Examples & Templates
- Finished NOT Perfect - Video
- SMART Goals Flyer - Reference Sheet
- Responsibilities by Role - Reference Sheet
- Goals by Role Worksheet - Examples & Templates
- The Cycle of Productivity Flyer - Reference Sheet
- COMPLIMENTARY 30-minute session with Scott Miller
Instructor: Scott Miller